Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Not just a new chapter...
A few short months ago, it appeared that I would be starting a new chapter in my teaching career. After a whole summer of contemplating all the new, exciting possibilities that are waiting for me just up and around the bend (um... can you say 25 days and counting??) I've decided that I'm not about to enter a new "chapter" in my book of life~ I'm beginning a whole new BOOK! Life as I've known it for the past 4 years, as a 3rd grade classroom teacher has come to an end and a whole new beginning awaits! I guess you could describe this present state-of-mind-I'm in as: excited, nervous, anxious, clueless, restless, and fearless! What I don't know can't hurt me~ (unless of course the Dewey Decimal Police decide to come and quiz me on the importance of all those little numbers bunched up together on the spines of the books for catalog-ing purposes. Then.... I'm in trouble 'cause they might "throw the book at me!"
Posted by Krazy Dandelion at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Very nice post.I really appreciate this article.
Post a Comment