This just in from Bryan Dodge:
"Finding your purpose will put you into your "power place."
Hmmmm... Every time I turn around, God seems to be telling me that my next stop on my educational journey/destination is one of joy, and peace, and today... power. (?) I've never really thought of it in that light-- my power place? Seriously. I suppose anything you do with power, you've planned it, practiced it, and perfected it over time. Since I haven't yet "been" where I'm going... I'd have to say that I'm trusting that God's power has already gone before me and has paved the way for the strength to develop. Power and strength~ they go hand-in-hand. But somewhere in the midst of those, lies PEACE. That's where I am today. Peaceful... but still unknowing about the twists and turns that lie just up ahead.
@
Thursday, July 30, 2009
My "Power Place"
Posted by Krazy Dandelion at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment